John Knights Interior Design strives to provide projects that are professionally coordinated and expertly managed at each step of development, and provides continuing design consultation after the project is completed.
All stages of a project, whether high-level concepts or the finer details, are included in the service. This includes everything from the initial design briefings, concepts, and thorough documentation through to the coordination of tradespeople, suppliers and on-site supervision.
It is important that the end result of each project is a reflection on the individual client’s tastes and requirements. This is achieved by listening to each clients’ desires and expectations, forming these into an initial design concept, and then managing that concept into a reality that suits their budget.
Services include the following:
• At home initial design briefings and consultations
• Initial architectural planning
• Space planning
• Full custom design plans and presentation drawings
• Council Approvals and Development Applications managed for the client
• Custom joinery design
• Custom furniture design
• Electrical, lighting, audio and security design coordination
• Full decorating service including finishes and furnishings
• Supervision of all deliveries and installations
• Coordination of builders and tradespeople
• Project coordination and management
• Organising ongoing design maintenance.